Monday, November 7, 2016

Electric Blender Protein Shaker Bottle, Digoo DG-VX1 450ml Free Portable Vortex Mixer Creative Auto Movement Detachable Smart Mixer Cu by #Digoo

This is my favorite purchase this year. I drink a drink called Plexus Slim every morning and it comes in a packet to be mixed with water. I hate shaking and having to use a shaker ball. It is all loud and the noise is just annoying to me. This has been a savior to my nerves. It takes 2 AAA batteries and blends itself. I pour the packer it and let it do the work for me. Sometimes the Slim likes to ball up because I mix it with cold water. This bottle it so fast and thorough that it makes sure to even blend those. I really love this bottle.

No doubt I am giving this bottle 5 stars!



I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion. 




No comments:

Post a Comment