Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cell Phone Telescope, CAMTOA Universal Telephoto Lens Spotting Scopes Monocular Telescopes For Iphone Sony Samsung Moto Etc sold by #CAMTOA-direct

First off, let me say how cool of an idea this is. I have often complained how bad my phone's zoom is. This kind of fixes that. It is a great monocular alone, but I like how it also helps you zoom deeper with your phone's pictures. I included some examples of the zoom below. There is 1 downfall though. The monocular doesn't stay in place by itself. You have to get it situated and then hold it there with your free hand, however. For this price this is understandable and easily bypassed. There is a clip included, but (for my phone at least) it doesn't stay exactly in place. I am excited to get out and shoot some nature shots and see how this bad boy works for me.

I give this item 4 stars.



I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion.


Regular Camera Zoom (Samsung S7 Edge)



Monocle on Phone Without Zoom 




Monocle on Camera With Zoom



Parts of the Monocle






No comments:

Post a Comment