Thursday, November 17, 2016

CAMTOA 7x5ft Christmas Photography Background Red Candle Fire Studio Backdrop sold by #TSZY mall

I am really starting to love this company. They have such cute and cool products all over the board. Here is another cute backdrop. 

I have never done portrait photography before, so I was stoked when I came across this backdrop that I received just in time fore Christmas. I was nervous that it would look too fake or cheesy, but I think it looks great. The material is thick so it won't tear easily and the colors and detail are great. This thing is huge. My boyfriend is holding this up with his arms in the air and he is 6'1". I can't wait to get in the "studio" and test this out after I steam out the creases.  I am excited to purchase more backdrops from this company. I am really starting to love this company. 

I give this item 5 stars. Great price and quality!




I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion. 





No comments:

Post a Comment