Thursday, November 17, 2016

#SmartDude Wireless Doorbell SD003 Waterdrop Wireless Plug in System with Light Long Range, 36 Chimes, Loud Ring Doorbell Kit

When this came unexpectedly to my door, I was beyond ecstatic. Living in a town home, you don't get doorbells and loud knocks on the door constantly scare us. With the Smart Dude doorbell, not only do you get a ding-dong, you get 35 other different ding dongs, as well. I am still exploring all of the different sounds this thing produces. It is as easy as pie to install. I didn't even need the instructions. You just plug it up in whatever room you want it in, attach the doorbell button outside your door with the strong tape provided, and bam...jingle bells all the way home. I give this doorbell 5 stars on all aspects and categories. I am very pleased with this product.




I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion. 










No comments:

Post a Comment