Monday, November 7, 2016

Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream - 2oz | Muscle & Joint Analgesic | Experience Immediate Lower Back Pain Relief | Reduce Arthritis Pain & Inflammation | All Natural Dit Da Jow Formula by #Jadience

I use pain cream and roll-ons from old athletic injuries all the time, but I hate the "old lady" smell they give off. This scent is different. It has a lavender smell and I love it. The smell does fade quickly but it's better than smelling like Ben-Gay all day. It does help with pain a bit. It isn't too strong, but it still does the job for joint ache and small muscle aches. 

I give this item 4 stars. 



I received this item at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion. 









1 comment:

  1. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    2oz pain reliever Is loaded with all natural quality ingredients and wax used from our same honey bees. It’s the new item you don’t leave the house without.
    Email:info@californiaweedhouse.com
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete