Tuesday, November 1, 2016

ECEEN Funny Waist Packs, Expandable Weather Resistant Hands-free Adjustable Strap Walking / Jogging / Hiking / Travel Waist Bag Fanny Pack Hip Pack Sling Bag

This is a neoprene small bag that you can wear on your hip or attach it to your bigger backpack for easy access and easy transport. I call this the "cool fanny pack". The picture on the front is has an outdoor theme but it is still trendy. The colors are better than in the picture shown. I like the rainbow colors around the zipper. It gives the pack a newer/hipster type vibe without taking the "manly" out of it. It has two zipper parts and one sode has a mesh pocket in it. It comes with a carabiner for eay hanging and attaching. It also has adjustable straps for around the waist. Very cute yet manly pack. I give this pack 4 stars.  


I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment