Saturday, October 29, 2016

Vinalta Retinol Serum - Anti-Aging Serum for Face - Reduces Wrinkles, Lines, and More - With Organic Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and More - 1 OZ

I am always skeptical of beauty products because there are so many out there that do nothing. I have used this only once, but my face already feels soft and more hydrated. I am not sure on the anti-aging claims yet,  but it seems to already be working after one use. It wasn't sticky like I was afraid of. I put this on before my moisturizer after my shower. It dried quickly and then I was able to put my moisturizer on as normal. After one use, I can say that I like this item.

I give this item 4 stars, but only because I am not sure of the anti-aging affects yet. I will update if I feel I need to change the rating.


Click here for this serum at $23.99.


 I received this item at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.








No comments:

Post a Comment