Friday, October 21, 2016

Travel Lightweight Shoulder Backpack Sling CrossBody Bag Hiking School Men Women by HOPSOOKEN

I have been looking for a comfortable bag for a while now. I have arthritis in my neck and back and it has been very hard finding bags that don't agitate me any further. That is until now. This is what I like best about this bag...it's comfort. It fits securely on your back (or if you want to keep your belongings closer to you, you can keep the bag part on your front side) and it doesn't hurt my neck or back. Hallelujah!

This bag is great for all sorts of activities. I have used it for hiking, for walking around in Washington DC, as a camera bag when I didn't need a lot of gear or didn't need to take a huge bag. It is very versatile. It has a main zipper pocket for your big items, a mesh pocket for your phone, water, etc., a smaller zipper pocket for keys, lip gloss, anything you need to access quickly and an small pocket inside that you can use for important things you want to keep behind 2 zippers. The small inside pocket is also used for compressing the bag into a small pack for easier transport when not in use. The strap is adjustable so it will fit different sized people and you are able to adjust it quick and easy for changing of people in the middle of a walk. It also has an elastic band on the strap to keep the excess strap from flying all over the place and annoying you,

I also love the color. Very vivid material that is also very sturdy. This thing has been attached at my hip for this past week on our exploration road trip and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I would recommend this to anyone, but especially active people who walk a lot and do not want an overly heavy pack to lug around.
I give this backpack 5 out of 5 stars!

View this item here--
https://amzn.com/B01FA85R7C



I did received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. All words and opinions are solely mine and were not influenced in any way.














No comments:

Post a Comment