Saturday, October 29, 2016

Premium Konjac Facial Sponge - Hand Made From Tibetan Konjac Root - 2 Pack: Day(Tomato)+Nite(GreenTea) - 100% Natural Skin Care by Mandale Mystique - Exfoliate Face - Clear, Smooth Skin, Reduce Acne.

I have run into a phase of getting pimples in my adulthood, which is completely new to me. I got these sponges for that reason and also to get better exfoliation on my face. I like that there are 2 sponges with different purposes for day and night. It is very easy to use. I have a spinning exfoliation brush and the batteries are dead so this is a lot more convenient to use. You can also hang these 2 things in your shower which add to the convenience.

I give this item 4 stars!



I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion.










No comments:

Post a Comment